Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Popeye the Nightmare Man

Jesus. Look at this thing.



See you tonight, Robin Williams/Popeye... I'll be the one trying to scream and run away from you (but not being able to since that always happens in dreams), while you and your scary strokeface, orange hair and malformed arms come at me brandishing a giant octopus with chainsaws for tentacles.

So! Now that my plans for the night are set... 2 things:

1) I totally actually want to see this movie. I'm masochistic like that.
2) Shelley Duvall IS Olive Oyl. There has never been a better casting decision in the history of film.

Yikes. Just yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Im afraid im either not making dinner, or popeye the terrifying sailor mutant roid rage psychopath will have to be another night.

    although a wimpy spinn off show....hmm
    i always liked that guy, he didnt give a fuck. just mooched some hamburgers. I hear he had a hot wife too.

    king m

    ReplyDelete